Hey guys/girlies!
I recently picked up a few things @ H&M + STERLING that
I wanted to share with you guys.
First off @ H&M, I really like a lot of
their accessories, & since it was almost summer I decided to hop on in
& see what they had in store. They had so many cute things but what I
really wanted to get from there was some hair accessories.
![]() |
| LOL Didn't see that strand of hair, my bad |
![]() |
| Pink flowers - Floral bows - Soft floral flowers |
| Fergalicious Heels by Fergie |
Can a girl have too many shoes? NEVER! I love shoes, mostly heels though since I am super short, haha. I got these hot heels @ STERLING for around $72. The original price was $90, so yay for saving money! My mom actually picked these out & told me to try them on, and omg I loved them. They are super comfy & they are made by Fergie! I didn’t even know till I was paying. But yes STERLNG is having a sale right now, so if you are in need of new summer shoes go check them out! Love my purchases.
Peace&Lovee! <3



No comments:
Post a Comment