- "Youth has no age. Beauty has no definition. Happiness has no rule. Love has no limit." ♥

Sunday, May 20, 2012

A little splurging..



Hey guys/girlies!
Couple weeks ago I  wanted a new bag for school, & I decided to look at different websites on what kind of bag each store would have instead of going to 20 stores and looking through all the bags haha. I went on a bunch of websites but finally decided to check out GUESS. I absolutely love their bags, not so much their wallets, since I had one previously & I just didn’t like it at all. But then I kept checking their website here & there and BAM, they had a new collection out & boy did I fall in love with a wallet they had. I just had to get it, & I also found a pretty good bag.

The next day I finally went to the guess store & guess what, the original bag I wanted was sold out at the store when I got there just 5 minutes ago! Made me so sad! But I decided to look around anyways since I was there & wanted a new bag haha.  Man the GUESS retail workers are so nice, haha. But she showed me a bag that was one of their best sellers & I absolutely fell in love.

Here is the bag:


FRONT - BACK

TOP VIEW - MIDDLE SECTION - 2 ZIPPER SECTIONS


I love love love this bag! I am so happy that I got this bag, it seriously fits everything that I need. The only downside to it is that there is no shoulder strap, but my brother suggested that I just find a black one & just use that. This bag has 3 individual sections, 2 with zippers & 1 that just has a magnetic closure. Inside the middle section has a zipped pocket, 1 cell phone pocket & 2 smaller pockets. I also love the detailing on this bag, the black & brown go so well together & it will go with any of my outfits! The best thing about it was I got in on SALE for $79.99, regular was $115. Plus I found a shoulder strap for it YAY.


Of course I couldn’t  walk out the store without buying the wallet I fell in love with. I decided to get the black one to match my bag, but I love the cream color version, it looks so classy & elegant. Oh well, I still love my wallet. 


Here is the wallet:

FRONT - BACK

OPEN - CARD SLOTS - RECEIPTS TOP, 2 CLEAR CARD SLOTS - CHANGE/CASH


This wallet has 2 places to put your change, one in the back & one inside. It holds about 13 cards, 2 clear sections to put your ID, or even pictures & has a space for your cash, receipts, & whatever else! Probably not going to buy a wallet for a while, this wallet fit everything I need, just love it! Unfortunately this wallet wasn’t on sale, but who cares haha. PRICE: $55

Yup, sometimes when you work hard you got to splurge on yourself! Love everything I purchased @ the GUESS store, I also saw a couple of things I might be getting next month haha. OH & now they have a points card YAY! Check out the GUESS store some time, they have some pretty neat stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment